Lynnderella - LavenDear

Posted by Unknown on Monday, June 18, 2012

I have another gorgeous Lynnderella polish from the Lovely is as Lovely Does collection today.  I didn't get this when I got my first batch of Lynderella polishes because I didn't think I needed it.  Seriously, I must have been on some trippy drugs or something, because look at this! How did I think I didn't need it?

LavenDear has lavender hex and square glitter in a number of different sizes. It also has the lightest smattering of fine holographic glitter, which you can't see at all in these photos, but it's just enough to throw a few multi-coloured sparkles at you when you least expect it. Gorgeous!

I really love wearing my Lynnderella with matching undies and a good solid layering of glitter.  This is two thickly dabbled coats of LavenDear over BYS Thank God It's Friday.

Did you know that Lynnderella was releasing her new collection within the next week?  I am so excited to she what she has created this time.  

If you would like to join the orderly queue to get Lynnderella's, they will be available through the Llarowe wish list system, which will be opened up again for new wishlists soon.  You just need to join up to receive email alerts from the bottom left of the home page at http://shop.llarowe.com/

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment