Happy Father's Day

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Today's post is not nail polish related, so I hope you guys don't mind. Today is Father's day, and first I would like wish all the father's out there a wonderful Father's day, and may this day be filled with joy and love for all of you.

I want to dedicate this post to my loving father, who's no longer with us here. My father was my hero and my best friend. He's been through it all, and if it wasn't for him, my mother, my brother, and I won't be where we are today. He made our lives much easier. When we first moved to America, we had nothing. We lived in a one bedroom basement, small  enough to only fit two people, but we managed. My father worked two jobs, day and night, to support us. We made it through every day as a loving family, happy as ever that we are together.

Eleven years later, he finally became successful and owned his own business, which helped us moved into a bigger home. And not to mention he finally bought me a dog I've always wanted. My father was never selfish, he always put others first before him. He never really spent money on himself, besides a few cars. He always spent money on us, always making sure we are happy. But you know, money doesn't always solve everything.

It's been almost three years since he left us, and every day is always empty without his presence, his smile, and his energy. I miss him dearly, and really wish I can see him again. There's nothing else I want more. Happy Father's Day Daddy. Loving and missing you always.

Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father Again

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment