Red holo gradient

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, June 9, 2012


I'm determined to do a holo gradient for every colour range that I can.  Still my favourite by far was the purple one, but I have enjoyed wearing each of them.  Today's is an red themed one, which despite not looking very holoy, is made with three different holo polishes, all from different brands.

The base colour was GR8 from China Glaze.  It is probably the least holographic of all the China Glaze OMG polishes.  The middle shade is the very unique HITS Deméter, which also has a more muted holo effect.  Finally, the tip colour is Ozotic 518, the ultimate red holo.

Like I said yesterday, it's pretty bloody cold here in Canberra in the mornings (-5 the other day) and I ride a motorbike to work.  BRRRRRRRRR. The day I wore these nails, I got off my bike, took off  my gloves and looked at my fingers.  They were freezing cold to the touch and literally made me think of this...



I really did have popsicle fingers, both in appearance and touch!

Have a great evening and thanks for reading and commenting everyone!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment