Pink holo gradient and 15 years!

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, June 7, 2012

Running with my holo gradient theme from earlier this week, here is another.  A pink version.

The base colour for this one is Layla Hologram Effect in Coral Glam, then I did the gradient with China Glaze OMG polishes BFF in the middle and QT on the tip.  The strong holo effect from the Layla polish underneath gives these photos a very orange glow overall, which makes the final mani look slightly more coral coloured.  I still love the effect though.


This macro really shows how much more holo the Layla polish is compared to the two China Glaze holos.


And also happening today is my husbands and my 15th wedding anniversary.  Yes, I really am that old, although we did get married in our early twenties.  I can't believe I've been married that long and still only have a four and one year old!!

Being the beginning of winter here down under, there aren't too many people that get married at this time of year. We got married on the Queens Birthday June long weekend, which is perfect now cause we always get a long weekend for our anniversary.

 This old photo is a little lopsided, cause it's a photo of a photo.Ahhhh look how young we were!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment