Sation Miss McTeal

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sation bottles are oval with thick glass bottoms. The new brushes are great for ladies like me that love wide brushes. The formula on all the ones I've tried is excellent. You can purchase Sation's Big 3 Free polishes at their website. Sation has just released their first limited edition collection, California Gleamin', available now!

Sation McTeal is a fun polish that reminds me of my Crest Mint Toothpaste. Shown here at three coats; it starts out thin and sheer but build to a beautiful color with lots of depth. It looks very green in the sun, but darker & more blue indoors. Another winner from Sation!
Matched my favorite dress!
The next day I finally tried out some striping tape. It's a bit fiddly, but I love the effect!
Thanks for reading!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment