BB Couture Vampy Varnish Collection 2009

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yes I am showing a 2009 collection that I finally get to try lol

BB Couture teamed up with Kelly from Vampy Varnish to create six gorgeous shades for the Fall last year. Although I took crappy pictures for this collection, I can assure you my pictures does no justice for this collection. The colors are gorgeous in person.


Redwood Forest a dark forest green with silver flecks


Mendocino Midnight a gray base green with silver flecks


Vampy Varnish a blackish green base with tons of green glitters


Kelly's Green


Napa Valley Red a bloody red with red flecks


Union Square a silver brown with semi-metallic finish

My favorites happens to be Kelly's Green, Redwood Forest, and Vampy Varnish. Not only because they're green but they're gorgeous unique greens. I don't think I have any polish similar to those three :)

That is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment