Illasmasqua The Art of Darkness Nail Varnish Collection 2010

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today I have Illasmaqua's The Art of Darkness Nail Varnish Collection. I had problems whether or not I should get both but I decided to when they were available at sephora.com

This collection consists of two shimmer polishes.


Scarab - is a dark cherry red shimmer. 2 coats. I love how it looks black around the edges


Viridian - a teal green semi-metallic shimmer. 2 coats. This was a little disappointing

My favorite happens to be Scarab. I love it. As always Illamasqua polishes are excellent in every way. I was disappointed at Viridian because I saw swatches where it looks more green with a high shimmer. But when I applied it, it looks so dull. Oh well.

That's all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment