Color Club Enchanted Holiday Mini Collection

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, December 12, 2010



Hello! Today I have for you Color Club's Enchanted Holiday Mini collection. This set contains four mini Color Club polishes and cute Christmas nail art stickers.

I love Christmas. I'm the type that would listen to Christmas music all day long, and love to decorate. I know a lot of people can't even stand the sound of holiday music, well boohoo to you! It puts me in the holiday spirit. I love this time of the year :)


Snowflakes is a clear base with sparkly glitter. Would look gorgeous over any pastel I bet


Magic Elf is a green shimmer. Very bright and vibrant


Wish List Red is a red base with red glitters


Enchanted Holiday is a gold glitter. Full coverage under three coats

These are minis so it's a little hard for me to work with. But I'm starting to get the hang of the tiny bottles. I like this collection overall, very Christmas-y. Expect to see more Christmas collection swatches for the upcoming week :)

That is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment