Four Color Clubs from Untamed Luxury and ORLY Royal Navy

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, December 30, 2010

A quick post before I head out!

I have four polishes from Color Club's Untamed Luxury collection and Orly's Royal Navy to show today.

I didn't buy the whole collection from Color Club because not much of the colors excited me except for these four.


Untamed Luxury is a bright teal green base with glitters on top. Looks very gritty because it is, it'll definitely need a top coat


Snakeskin is a dark silver base with hints of golden flakes


Red Velvet is a black base with red glitters


Covered in Diamonds over Black; it is a sheer base with confetti like holo shapes



Orly Royal Navy is a rich navy blue with subtle hints of silver flecks. It is a very gorgeous blue

Well that's all I have to show for today, gotta run!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment