NARS Vintage Nail Polish Collection

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just 3 days left until Christmas! Eep! So excited :) I have a few posts set up ready to be posted for the rest of this month. I just have to write a review and that's it. I'm so close with emptying my never tried stash. By January I should be finish with everything hopefully. At least now I am up to date (somewhat) with the newer collections.

Today I have four of the NARS Vintage Collection. I did not buy metal jacket because.. actually I don't even know why I didn't buy it. Probably because it didn't amuse me. Although people are raving about it, maybe I'll try it on at a Sephora store and see if I'll like it or something.

So the most infamous polish NARS Zulu is finally re-released and fulfilled us nail fanatics dream (not quite all of it, but at least its a start) I've been dying for NARS Zulu so I am glad they re-released it, although in comparison to the old one, it's not as jelly or whatsoever. That didn't really bother me. Here's the swatches:



Zulu - blackened green jelly. 3 coats


Midnight Express - dark rich navy blue jelly. 3 coats


Mash - a deep olive shimmer. 2 coats. I was excited about this one too :)


King Kong - a medium brown bronze shimmer. 2 coats. I thought King Kong was dark brown? Donkey Kong is this shade.. lol

So I loved all four of these. Can't pick favorites because that's a toughie. I love the jellies the most because I have an obsession for jelly polishes. Formula was super good. I had no problems. A lot of people complain about some streaks or visible brush strokes for King Kong but I didn't have any problem with that.

Great job NARS!

That's all I have for today!

Don't forget to enter my Revlon Perplex giveaway ending in 4 days! Details at the left sidebar.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment