Four Orly's from 'tis the Season Holiday Collection

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More holiday collections to show today! I have the Orly's 'tis the Season Holiday collection but only four of the six. I didn't get Candy Cane Lane nor Naughty & Nice since they didn't seem at all unique to me. If they were in their old prices I would've probably bought them. But $6 for a red creme, no thank you.

So anyways, the other four colors are nice. I like Orly polishes because I love their formula.


Rockin' Rocket is a bronzey/copper shimmer with gold shimmer


Glitz & Glamour is a yellow gold foil


Winter Wonderland is a semi sheer pearlish white silver shimmer. Would probably look great over other colors rather than alone


Meet Me Under the Mistletoe is a dark forest green shimmer white silver/white flecks. This one has a blue base.

Overall, this collection is ok to me. My favorite is Meet Me Under the Mistletoe and Rockin' Rocket. The formula is excellent of course. All were two coats except for Winter Wonderland which was 3 coats.

Well that's all I have for today. I believe this is my last holiday collection to show.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment