NARS Holiday 2010 Nail Polishes

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, December 18, 2010

NARS came out with two new polishes for their Holiday 2010 collection. Two colors that are totally different from each other, and nothing really to do with the holidays (typical red and green) Take a look!



Bad Influence is a brown taupe creme. 2 coats


Poker Face is a lilac creme with very subtle silver shimmer. 2 coats

While there's nothing quite unique with these two colors, I love NARS formula for their polishes. They never really caused any problems for me. Pictures were taken under artificial light. Both were streak free and applied wonderfully! They're available at narscosmetics.com and/or sephora.com for $16 each.

Speaking of sephora.com, did any of you VIB's see the Hello Kitty Beauty collection? It's to die for, especially the nail polishes featured Hello Kitty's head as the bottle. I bought all eight and I can't wait to get them. Sephora really captured us Hello Kitty fans!

Well that's all I have for today!

Don't forget to enter my Revlon Perplex Giveaway, ends December 26

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment