CND Night Factory Fall/Winter 2010

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy weekend! Today I have the CND Night Factory for Fall/Winter 2001. This look consists of CND Colour Urban Oasis and the Effect Teal Sparkle. This is my first time ever trying CND brand (Creative) I have never tried their line of polishes for some odd reason. But I am very impressed with them. I am definitely going to be ordering more effects in the future.



Urban Oasis is a dark teal creme. It was fully opaque in one coat, but I did two out of habit.


Teal Sparkle over Urban Oasis gives the color a big boost. It has this golden teal sparkle which makes it look absolutely stunning and gorgeous. I was told that it reminded them of mermaid sequins. It looks really stunning in person. I received quite a lot of compliments for this.


Here is the only sun picture I'll ever get during Winter. This was taken at 7 am when the sun was rising, hence all the yellowey ish.

I did this manicure on Friday, and I still have it on today. There's only slight tip wear but other than that there are no chips. Pretty impressive!

I have one more final tomorrow, and I will finally be done with college. I am very excited :)

Well that's all I have for today!

Have you enter my Revlon Perplex giveaway yet? If not, check the information on the top left sidebar. There's one week left to enter :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment