NYC Molten Metal & Christmas Nail Art

Posted by Unknown on Friday, December 17, 2010


NYC Molten Metal was one of my first lemmings and it doesn't disappoint! It has an amazing formula, shown here at 3 coats. It seemed a bit sheer at first but the foil particles are super dense. It's a silver & taupe foil. Lovely! And I found it for .50 cents at the Dollar Tree. Woohoo!

Below we have a Christmas manicure inspired by the amazing nail blog Blue Tape and Nail Tips. She did a gorgeous Shooting Star manicure earlier this year that immediately made me think of adapting it into a Christmas tree. My first try didn't quite live up to my imagination but it's still a great idea. You ladies should give it a try! Their are so many variations possible. Thanks again to Blue Tape and Nail Tips for the inspiration!

I used my much loved Zoya Edyta for the tree. It's the perfect color! That's my Wally in the picture below.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to enter my LaVaque & Color Club giveaway!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment