Essie Winter Collection 2010

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, December 11, 2010

Greetings! Today I have for you the new Essie Winter Collection which consists of six colors for the Winter.

I don't know about anyone else, but I hate winter lol simply because I cannot stand the cold. I wish it was summer already. One thing I like about winter are the colors that are coming out with the nail polishes collection. During summer it was all bright and pastels, and winter it is all dark.

All pictures were taken under artificial light. It is hard for me to take pictures in sunlight now because there's barely any sun out :(


Going Incognito - a dark teal green creme


Smokin' Hot - is a gray purple creme. I don't know how to describe this color because it's a mix of purple and gray and brown


Hot Coco - is a medium brown creme. This was taken under natural light


Silken Cord - a bright red creme


Masquerade Belle - a vampy maroon creme. A little jelly finish.


Luxedo - a blackened plum purple creme. Looks almost black but with great lights, the plum shows

Application was of course flawless. No problems or issues whatsoever. That's what I love about Essie nail polishes. All were under two coats, it was pretty opaque and highly pigmented.

Did any of you pick up this collection? What's your favorites? My only favorites were Going Incognito and Smokin' Hot. Those two were the only colors that seem unique and different to me.

And that's all I have for today :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment