RGB Sea

Posted by Unknown on Friday, December 24, 2010

This is my second time trying RGB brand nail polishes. The first one I tried was Minty. They came out with a new polished called Sea which is a dark green teal shimmer. I thought it was going to be a dupe of Lippmann's Don't Tell Mama, however, Sea has a green shimmer that is more noticeable than Don't Tell Mama, while Don't Tell Mama appears more black than green.


RGB Sea


RGB Sea with flash -- you can see more of the awesome green shimmer here

This was opaque in one coat, but I did two to even it out. I love the formula and everything. Only thing I dislike is the short brush cap. It's really hard for me since I have freakishly long fingers to handle application with a short cap. Other than that I have no complaints.

RGB nail polishes can be purchased at rgbcosmetics.com. They retail for $14 and free shipping for every order!

And that's all I have for today. Are you guys ready for Christmas? :)

Don't forget my Revlon Perplex giveaway, two more days to enter!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment