Merry Christmas!!

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone have a joyous holiday with the ones they love :)

Just wanted to show you guys my Christmas manicure

What I used:
-Orly Top2Bottom base and top coat
-Essie Mademoiselle (one coat base)
-China Glaze Emerald Sparkle as tip
-China Glaze Ruby Pumps as tip
-Color Club Art Club Nail Art in White
-Color Club Art Club Nail Art in Red on Red
-Nubar Nail Art in Silver Glitter


Left hand


Right hand

I alternated Ruby Pumps and Emerald Sparkle. The candy canes goes with the Emerald Sparkle and the 'star design' goes with the Ruby pumps


A closer look at the designs

Well that's all I have for today! Once again I wish you all a merry merry Christmas!!

PS- I stole one of Santa's reindeer =X


Haha isn't she adorable?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment