Friday Haul!

Posted by Unknown on Friday, July 22, 2011

Hey! Long time no post! My husband had finals this week and it's just been crazy! But we are leaving for our much needed 7 week vacation on Tuesday. :)

I just wanted to stop by real quick and show you my haul for today! Exciting because I hardly EVER do hauls...it's always a little here, a little there. haha But this is definitely the more exciting way.


Fred Meyer- Sally Hansen Insta Dri Limited Edition Fall 2011 polishes 
LA Girl Metallics
Wet N Wild Limited Edition Dreamweaver Eyeshadow Trios (still hunting for the rest!)
Maybelline the Falsies Flare Mascara

Ross- Color Club Minis Wicked Sweet (Am I the first to know Color Club made minis?!)


Have you guys tried any of these? What do you want to see? Also, what do you ladies think of me showing you makeup every once in a while?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment