My Little Pony Tales

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, July 30, 2011

I used to LOVE this show growing up. And I loved playing with the little pony toys also. They were so cute.
Angelique suggested these and I've been looking forward to painting them. :)

For the first one I used the same colors as in the title rainbow, then freehanded the text first in black, then on top of that with white. I wasn't able to mimic the exact font because it's just so teeny tiny. :(
Then a little blue chick with pink hair.

Then two views of a white pony with pink hair. I love how the bow turned out! Just perfect! I added some heart glitter extra thingy's to her behind to serve as her "tramp stamp." I'm not really sure why the cartoonists decided to add the identifying image to each pony, on their rear end!?
Base polish on all of these is Zoya Marley

Did you like these guys when you were growing up? I stumbled across a cartoon the other day with the same name..... but it's not the same ponies. :( Now they have more of an anime look to them and they aren't nearly as cute.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment