Rockstar Franken - The Ballad of Gay Tony

Posted by Unknown on Monday, July 25, 2011


I have been wanting to make a franken like this for the longest time! My boyfriend and I have been playing GTA: Episodes from Liberty City. We've finished The Ballad of Gay Tony and are now onto The Lost and Damned (franken coming up soon for that one too!). Grand Theft Auto has to be one of my most favourite games of all time, even if all I do is drive a bus around.


Gay Tony is all about the night life! He owns several night clubs in Liberty City.


Yusuf probably needs his own polish made! He loves everything to be in gold



Mori is just as enthusiastic as his brother Brucie, if not more!

I hope you enjoyed that post! I've got a load stacked up to be posted.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment