Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hey guys! Today I have the Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat to share with you guys. I promise after this post there will be no crackle./shatter polishes for awhile until I get my hands on the China Glaze Crackle Metals Collection!

So Sally Hansen came out with a Crackle Overcoat collection. I only bought three of the colors I didn't seem to have.



Distressed Denim is a blue crackle. I did it over white just so the blue will show.


Antiqued Gold is a gold crackle. This one didn't seem like gold, more like silver.


Vintage Violet is a shimmery purple crackle. I'm still waiting for a purple crackle, straight up purple creme, not shimmer or anything.

I was a tad bit disappointed at these. Not to mention all three bottles came with deformed brushes for me -_- It was a little hard to get an even coat on for the shatter to looks nice, therefore you can see a few streaks here and there. They shatter like ordinarily shatters/crackles do. I got these from Walgreens, but when I went there again two days later, they were all gone already.

Well that is all I have for today! I promised, no more crackles for awhile!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment