Two Burst Crackle Polishes

Posted by Unknown on Monday, July 25, 2011

Hey guys, I know my updating has been super slow lately, but please bear with me. I recently got a new computer and waiting to transfer all my old files to this new one. It'll be a slow process :( Love the new computer but hate all the transferring haha

But anyways, today I have the Burst Crackle polishes to share with you guys. I only bought two of all the variety of colors they had; orange and green was a choice for me because I don't have any orange or green crackle polishes.

I saw these available at victoria's nail supply. They're currently on vacation now, but will be back on the 28th. They're decent price at $3.25 a bottle.


Sunflower is a bright orange crackle. I did it over red. It looked better when I first applied it, and then once I applied a top coat the orange just blended and faded into the red. Which kind of pissed me off, because it looked so cool without the top coat. Like burning flames.


Rolling Hills is a bright green crackle. I did it over yellow, and somehow it reminds me of some type of candy in which I can't recall the name. I love the combination of these two!

The brand Burst Crackle is not bad at all! I like the way it crackles. It's a little thin though, and that makes it a little hard to apply for fully opaqued crackles. So I did one very thick coat for it. Other than that I have no other complaints. I think I will be buying more of the colors I don't have just because :)

Well that's all I have for today!

What do you guys think of these two?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment