Jessica Shopping on Rodeo

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, July 26, 2011



Today we have Jessica's Shopping on Rodeo. This was picked up by my mum at the beauty expo. I haven't really seen Jessica around really. The guys running the business didn't seem to keen on keeping Jessica going. It's a shame because the polishes are really pretty and have a great formula.




Rodeo could be a one coater. It so could be. I only did two because I couldn't get my shaping right on the first go. The formula is something else. It is to die for. Amazing coverage, so smooth and easy to maneuver.


I did a manicure for mum not too long ago and she let me choose the colour, I chose Shopping on Rodeo. I don't think I have ever done a manicure that quick before. It was amazing!




Rodeo freaked out my camera a little bit. It is a bright fuchsia pink with an even brighter frost, along with scattered silver glitter. I didn't think the sparkles were going to work but they are a nice little surprise. Rodeo glows, radiates, illuminates... under any light source too.



Mum has two more Jessicas for me to review, so keep an eye out :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment