The Iron Giant

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, July 27, 2011





My boyfriend Ron loves movies. One of the few (he would say "many") movies that he really wanted me to see but I resisted was The Iron Giant. I just couldn't imagine it being all that great. It's a children's sci-fi movie essentially so I assumed the only reason Ron thought it was so great was because he had happy childhood memories around it (plus he's a boy). Of course as soon as he finally convinced me to give it a chance, I ended up loving it! The animation was amazing, the storyline was touching and interesting, and the characters were awesome. So when I decided to do The Iron Giant nails, I obviously told Ron that they were all for him, little does he know (I guess until now) that they were totally for me because I loved this movie!

Also, I don't know why Ron took so long to convince me to see the movie, he could have just told me that Jennifer Aniston did voices for it and I would have immediately watched it. Silly Ron.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment