Spring Wardrobe - Color Club Oh Naturale

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Spring Wardrobe is a new series on Nail Juice, suggesting easy to find, beautiful polishes for Spring! Don't forget to check out the Spring Wardobe series page!


Next in the series is Color Club's Oh Naturale. This polish was released in the Pardon My French collection earlier this year, so it should still be pretty easy to find. I've seen it in quite a lot of stores.


Oh Naturale is a very light mango colour. It reminded me of the fluffy skin of a peach, or the insides of a rock melon.


Oh Naturale's partner in crime is Turn The Other Chic. I do apologise, I couldn't for the life of me find it when I was taking photos of Oh Naturale. I'll be sure to update it when I can :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment