Barry M Mint Green

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hey everybody! Today I have for you Barry M's Mint Green. This is my first time trying Barry M nail polishes as I have never heard of them before because they're an international brand. I got this one off eBay because shipping was cheaper for it.


Mint Green - done in 3 coats *drools*

This was supposed to be a MAC Peppermint Patti dupe. Below I did a little comparison with the two colors, and it's not an exact dupe but it's very very similar.


Left is MAC and right is Barry M. As you can see Peppermint Patti is slightly brighter than Mint Green. For those who never got the chance to own Peppermint Patti, Barry M's mint green is a good alternative.

Oh these mint greens make me feel so dreamy.. :) haha

So I know I was suppose to be on a no-buy zone. But seriously, has anyone been successful at that? Those who follow me on Twitter, knows that I did a major haul for BB Couture nail polishes. And I also took advantage of Nubar's 20% off for St. Patty's Day. And since I was already buying nail polishes, I also ordered a few from Diamond Cosmetics, and Nfu-Oh. I need to make an order on TransDesign soon. I'm running out of nail polish remover.. yikes!

So that is all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment