China Glaze Bare If You Dare

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey every one! Quick update before I head to bed, it's almost 12 AM here. I apologize for the lack of update and the lack of response to the comments. I've been so busy lately and it's annoying because this is suppose to be my spring break :(

I have for you China Glaze's Bare If You Dare. I bought this awhile back because I thought it would be a dupe for OPI's Love Me Tender (before I found a cheap one on amazon)

Although it is not the exact dupe of it, I'm glad I got this polish because it is a stunning peachy color with golden shimmer. Although it is a bit sheer, this took 4 coats and the drying time was a little long. As you can see my index nail has a slight dent, and that's within 20 minutes after the manicure!



So I'm sorry that I have to make this post short, but I am extremely pooped out and in great need of sleep. Good night everyone!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment