Prom Nail Art Contest

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 31, 2010


Hey Y'all! Well finally I received all the items I got for the contest and have had a moment to upload the video.
The theme for this contest is Prom Nail Art designs. If you haven't seen this year's looks yet, check out maya575p's youtube and her 2010 Prom dresses & 2010 Short prom dresses for inspiration. She also has some good videos with hairstyle looks for prom. I've seen some dresses for this season and I bet y'all can come up with the awesome design so I can't wait to see what you got. =)

The rules of the contest are basically the same as last one:

1. You must be a subscriber.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lololicious69
2. You must follow my blog.
3. Must be an original video & design.
4.No stamping. You can use rhinestones and any nail decorations! {I love it =)}
5. You should post your entry as a video response to this video.
6. It can be either a live tutorial or a slide show but you must show the steps of your design.
7. You must title your video My entry to lololicious69's prom nail art contest.
8. You can enter as many times as you want!
9. This contest is open internationally.
10. Contest ends at 12:00 AM EST on Monday May 3.



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment