China Glaze Adore & Layering

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, March 23, 2010


This is 2 coats of China Glaze Adore from their Romantique Spring 2009 Collection. I don't like having turquoise nails for reasons that I can't fathom. It's one of my favorite colors, but every time I use a turquoise polish, I want to take it off. I have no explanation at this time.
Anyway, even though it won't be going into my regular rotation, China Glaze Adore is still a definite keeper for Konad and nail art!
I haven't experimented with layering, probably because Ashley & I have very few glitter polishes, just not usually our thing. I do love Sinful Hottie though and I thought it might look cool over China Glaze Adore. I used one coat of Sinful and the results are magical! I even wore this one for two whole days.



It reminds me of the ocean in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, where I lived for four months several years ago.

Thanks for reading!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment