Sanrio Nails = FAIL

Posted by Unknown on Friday, March 26, 2010

gosh, its been a bad nail art week for me. first, my pokemon nails...now my sanrio nails. epic fail. i thought my pokemon nails were bad...these are worse!

if you havent noticed, i like to do my nails at night. i ended up starting at 11pm and finished around... 1am? by 1230am, i was getting kinda sleepy so i started to rush...bad idea. so when i first finished my nails, i thought they were dried - obviously, they werent. when i went to put on my topcoat, my middle finger smudged everywhere! so i ended up fixing that. then after i was done fixing that, i went to close the lid on my paint & the paint ended up falling on the floor, all my paint spilled out, and then i had to clean it. after i was done cleaning it, my other middle finger was messed up. so i had to fix that. then after that was done, for some reason...my other middle finger was messed up, again. so i got mad, quickly fixed it, took a picture..and yea.


*ew.


this is what they were supposed to be. only Badtz Maru looks decent. everything else looks so dumb -__- my Chi Chai Monchan kept getting messed up. when i first finished it, he looked cute. not anymore.

i was so disappointed after i did my nails; i almost convinced myself not to post a blog. but since im here showing nail art & all, i decided i might as well show the good & horribly, bad nail art designs.

ew. i hate my nails so much. im reallllllly disappointed. gotta take them off asap.

besides for that, i hope you have a great weekend ;)
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment