ORLY Sweet Spring Collection 2010

Posted by Unknown on Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday! It's such a gorgeous day out today and it puts me in such a great mood. Today I have for you ORLY's Sweet Spring Collection for 2010. I absolutely love this collection because I am a pastel lover. Anything pastel is a must have for me, no matter HOW similar or identical the colors are. Hence, spring collections are my favorite because of all the pastels!


Snowcone - baby blue creme. 3 coats


Pixy Stix - pink/coral creme. 3 coats. Oh huh? How did that pig get over there? >_>


Lollipop - medium lavender creme. 3 coats


Lemonade - pastel yellow creme. 3 coats. Must tell you application was smooth. You know how majority of yellows are toughies.


Gumdrop - pastel turquoise creme. 3 coats. Beauty!


Cotton Candy - baby pink creme. 3 coats


Cotton Candy with Konad design ( I can never remember the plate #'s)

SO..overall this collection is lovely. Orly brand is starting to attract me even more because of their formula. I've yet to have a problem with their applications. Hopefully they will produce more great colors such as these beauties!

These were all done with 3 coats and a top coat. Pastels are perfect for konad and I'm a little upset I didn't get to play around with them more. Since I got some new konad plates I want to have more fun! But I also wish I had the time for it -_-

So anyways, that is all I have for you guys today.

<3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment