Fantasia

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey Y'all! This is the design I'm currently wearing on my nails. I created it with Stardust confetti glitter from confetti.com mixed with acrylic. They have glitter kits that are so cute! I also used silver glitter acrylic that I mixed with silver glitter I got from Michael's craft store. I topped the design off with tiny Turquoise star Rhinestones that I got from karlinsu88 ebay store.



For this design I made my thumb different than my other fingers. I faded my stardust glitter on that tip & I did the other tips with a smile line. After applying the glitter to the tips I encapsulated the entire nail with clear acrylic & then filed & shaped the nail.

To decorate my design, I created a star on the tip of the thumb and a crescent moon at the manicure line for the rest of my nails. I did this with the silver glitter acrylic. And as a final touch, I applied a small turquoise star near the cuticle of each nail.



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment