Winner of my Designer nail Nail Art Contest

Posted by Unknown on Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello Ladies!

1st of all I want to thank ALL of you who entered my 1st contest! There were so many gorgeous entries that I truly had a very hard time deciding the winner!

It actually took me a little longer than I had originally expected.

I had no clue that there would be so many entries. Ladies thank you all so much for the time and effort you put into creating the designs for your entries.

I feel so bad because I wish that I could give everyone a gift, but I decided from the beginning...only 1 can win.

So, without further delay the winner of my 1st nail art contest is Kitty chan Chanel Nail by HelloKittyKrazy!



Her entry was absolutely the cutest thing I have seen! Be sure to check out her channel and subscribe! Her nail art is so awesome.

HelloKittyKrazy thank you so much for your fabulous entry & congratulations on winning! Please contact me with your shipping info so I can get your prize right out to you ASAP =D

I hope you enjoy and be sure to send me the videos you make with the prizes.

Again Ladies...Thank you all so much for your fabulous entries and don't feel bad if you didn't win this time. My next contest is LITERALLY right around the corner. ;)

Stay tuned!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment