Cool..Now I'm blogging

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, March 20, 2010

So I have been reading all these great other nail polish blogs and you guys got me hooked. Which blogs am I talking about, well... it all started with The poilsh addict, which linked me to Scrangie, which I think is the best nail polish blog ever. Then I got into Konaddict, Nihrida, Dr Frankenpolish, The manicured manatee and the nailphile.

So I had always been into nail polish and had a small box with maybe 30 polishes. After reading these blogs I went shopping. Three months later I have more than 200 and my husband thinks I've gone mad!

Now other ladies in Australia would know, we just don't have access to all the great polishes available in the US and UK. I'm in Canberra, and its almost impossible to get even the big brand names found overseas. I'm talking OPI and China Glaze here. Sure you can get OPI in David Jones but you will have to fork out $20 a bottle. And I haven't found anywhere in Canberra that has much of the China Glaze range, only a few bottles at the nail salons in the malls.

So ebay became my friend and I went a little polish crazy. The local chemists also see me as a regular rummaging through the Ulta3 bins searching for new colours of my favourite el cheapo brand.

So here I will start sharing my swatches. If anyone is out there, I hope you enjoy!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment