Ebony & Ivory

Posted by Unknown on Monday, March 29, 2010


Hey ladies! I created this design as an entry to bajanspice1978's 1st subscriber appreciation contest. The theme for this contest was to create a design inspired by you ethnic or cultural background. Being Mulatto the song Ebony & Ivory really seems appropriate. Of course the song also reminds me of the piano as well so I decided to create a keyboard design.

For this design I used black & white polish ans nail art stripers. The nail art decorations I used were a lace stickers & then I created music notes with black & white acrylic. I created the white note on the nail, which was a bad idea because it caused the polish to run. To avoid that problem, I created the black note on a piece of aluminum foil. I learned that trick from HelloKittyKrazy so be sure to check out her blog & youtube channel.

I hope y'all enjoy this design! Here are a few pictures of the design. The tutorial is at the end. Have a great week!






{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment