China Glaze Flying Dragon

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hey ya'll! How's everyone doing on this Sunday evening? I'm on Spring break now. I am so glad to have this break, since I need it bad. The boyfriend left for Cali yesterday so now I'm even more lonely -_- At least I have Bebe to keep me company for now!

So I have for you China Glaze's Flying Dragon. A purple base with tons silver micro-glitters. This was done in 3 coats and it dried matte so I applied a top coat with it. I believe this is the most stunning purple ever! I would clarified this as my top purple. Second picture is taken with flash to show the shimmers. And the last picture is taken with my webcam to show more of the purple.







And that is all I have for you today. I've plenty of polishes to try, and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment