Happy St. Patricks Day with Claire's Green Chunky

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Howdy ya'll! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I was browsing around everyone's blog looking at their St. Patty's mani and they all look amazing! I didn't have time this year to do any nail art or anything. So I just stuck with Claire's Green Chunky.

I've never tried any of Claire's nail polishes before. Although a few years back in JHS, I remember I always go to this store for their jeweleries and other accessories. Never had I thought about nail polishes then.



Green Chunky - green glitter with hexagonal glitters. It was done in three coats, though could used four for opacity.

I love how shiny, and glittery, and chunky this nail polish is.

Anyways, so I've been uber busy lately. My mom left to Hong Kong the other day, so now I have one less person to help me around. She'll be back within a month though! I told her to buy me some souvenirs, I wonder what she will get me!

Other than that, New York was also hit with a storm on Saturday and the tree in my backyard fell. Good thing it fell sideways and didn't hit my house, but it did hit the patio and the fences and all.

One of the famous parks in Brooklyn called Marine Park looked like a tornado hit it. Trees were torn from their roots. This never happened in New York so you can imagine all the craziness and people freaking out.

OK I'll stop boring you guys with the weather, but to end it on a good note, it's sunny and 65 degrees right now!!

Enjoy your day guys!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment