OPI Pink Me I'm Good

Posted by Unknown on Monday, March 22, 2010

Hey all! It's late, but I wanted to get an entry in before I hit the sheets. So I've been lemming OPI's Pink Me I'm Good since I saw swatches of it. Unfortunately, it was a Valentines Day exclusive for Ulta. Even more unfortunate, there are absolutely no near by Ulta's here in New York. Bummer for me. But! With pure luck, I saw a giveaway for this polish from Dia on Honest Babes. I've decided to try my luck, and to my surprise, I was the winner. So you can imagine how extremely happy I was. Those who are unfamiliar with her blog should check it out, she shows lovely swatches!


Pink Me I'm Good - pink jelly packed with gold glitters. 3 coats, direct sunlight.


And here it is in flash to show the gold glitters.

I love it. Thank you so much Dia for this giveaway! You made one nail polish lover really happy!


Dia also included this oh so adorable spring chic mini OPI's. The bottles are so tiny and so cute!

Well that's all I have for you guys. Good night everyone! <3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment