china glaze crackle

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, February 26, 2011

Even though this stuff wasn't supposed to hit shelves until next week sometime, a bunch of salons here put them out on Thursday!
When I found out, I immediately went to 2 salons in the mall to try and get the ones I wanted, to no avail.
Then I found out that Sally's had put theirs out too! And once I got there, none left!
Thankfully, I have a friend who works at another salon, and she put these babies on hold for me. Last ones too!


I plan on getting the others whenever Sally's gets them restocked. Maybe not the black though, still can't decide if it makes sense to have 2 bottles of Black Shatter and get Black Mesh.

So here is what I did this morning :)


It's crackalackin! Hah!


I think I like this hand better. More smaller crackling.


This is all China Glaze.
I alternated For Audrey and It's Poppin (from the Kicks collection) as a base, and then used Broken Hearted and Crushed Candy for the crackles!

Also, this was a bit inspired by my blog friend, the lovely Leslie!
Check out her post with these polishes here.

I can't wait to get the others.
I think I'm going to be forced into buying every crackle/shatter that comes out. I'm too obsessed.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment