more skittles!

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello to my 46 new followers (and counting!)
Thank you everyone for following and a big thanks to Trincess at Emerald Sparkled for being inspired enough by my nails to do some like mine :)
I'm flattered!

On to some nails for today.
I wore these last week and got a tonne of compliments on them.
These were inspired by Cosmetic Cupcake's nails, which were inspired by a Japanese nail art magazine. Hah!

(click to enlarge)
Too cute!
I thought I had black stars to do this with, but the wheel I bought that was supposed to have them didn't :(
So I used hearts instead.

Here is a close up of the cluster of stones on my finger, with the heart right-side up.

 

I used:
Wet N Wild Shine - Black Creme and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On, for the polka dot nails. I did the dots with the end of paint brush. (I've got dotting tools ordered from ebay, they should be here in a few weeks.)
The ring finger is OPI - Bring On The Bling from the Burlesque collection.
Index is China Glaze - For Audrey, pinky is Joe Fresh - Faded Violet.
All stones/pearls/etc are from ebay.

:)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment