Gray/Black Snakeskin

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, February 19, 2011

I've shown you this idea before, but in shades of purple. Click here for the purple version.

I do it again, but in shades of gray/black/silver. That way it will go well with a snakeskin cotton skirt I want to wear tomorrow. (The skirt is actually what I used for the background in the pic)



These are the polishes I used:
1 coat of Pure Ice Platinum followed by sponging on Pure Ice Black Rage, China Glaze Recycle, Milani Silver Dazzle, and Sally Hansen Insta Dri Silver Sweep. Then stamped the fishnet pattern with Konad special black polish.
I really like this idea for a manicure because it looks so detailed and complicated, but it's actually quite easy and almost fool-proof!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment