MAC Wonder Woman Nail Lacquers

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, February 20, 2011

When I saw the pictures of MAC's Wonder Woman collection, I said to myself, "I gotta have everything!" I did indeed buy everything, but I also returned a whole lot too, I only kept the nail polishes and one lipstick (which I forgot the name already)

I basically bought the polishes just for the packaging. I love the box and the designs on the bottle are cute.






Obey Me is a true red creme. It was pretty opaque in 1 coat, but I did two for even coverage. I used this red as my Valentine's Day mani.


Spirit of Truth is a navy blue creme, also opaque in 1 coat, but did 2 for even coverage.

As you can see these colors are not at all unique, once again I bought them for the packaging lol I must say though, the formula is pretty good, no streaks at all. It seems like MAC polish formula is getting better now. I remember it use to be very thick and gets extremely streaky.

Well that's all I have for today!

Today will be the last day to enter for my Apothica $25 gift card giveaway, no entries will be accepted after 11:59pm. Click here to enter now!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment