Deborah Lippmann for Spring 2011

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, February 19, 2011

When I saw the press release for Deborah Lippmann's spring collection, I knew I gotta get them in my hands. Deborah Lippmann came out with two new colors for the spring.

Take a look:


Glitter in the Air is a sheer pale blue jelly like base with sky blue and pink hexagon glitters. How stunning is this one?! I'm in love with it. It's very sheer, this was under five coats and there's still visible nail lines. I still like the way it looks though. It gives off this ghostly like feel to it. This would probably look nice under a sky blue creme, guess I will try that next time.



Naked is a nude creme with a semi-jelly base. I have a lot of nude polishes but I think this one might be my favorite. It matches my skin tone very well. This was under three coats.

The formula for both of these are pretty good. I didn't have any problems with it. It dried pretty fast too. For Glitter in the Air, with 5 coats, it dried under a decent amount of time.

Glitter in the Air retails for $18 and Naked is $16. I got them both from lippmanncollection.com

I absolutely love Glitter in the Air, couldn't stop staring at my nails while wearing them :)

Well that's all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment