Orly Precious 2011 - Ancient Jade Swatch

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, February 19, 2011

Originally seeing the promo pics for Orly's spring collection, I wasn't really interested in any of the colors. However, when I walked into Sally's Beauty Supply and saw them in person.... that's a whole other story. I picked up Ancient Jade and Sapphire Silk last night.
Here is Ancient Jade:
At first glance it seems very similar to For Audrey by China Glaze and even a bit like Refresh Mint, also China Glaze. Holding the bottles together shows you otherwise.
 (Sorry about the purple all over the Refresh Mint! When it shipped to me with some other polishes, a purple one was broken in the mix and got all over everything.)
Refresh Mint is a good bit lighter than Ancient Jade, while For Audrey is definitely more blue. I can do side by side swatches on the nail if anyone is interested. Just leave a comment.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment