Sephora by OPI Urban Ballerina Collection

Posted by Unknown on Monday, February 28, 2011

Today I have Sephora by OPI's newest collection called Urban Ballerina. I was a little indecisive on whether to buy the whole collection or not, but since I'm loving all these spring collections, I thought this one wouldn't disappoint. Take a look at the swatches.


Break a Leg-Warmer is a charcoal gray creme. Very opaque under one coat, but this was under two coats


Who's Spinning Tonight? is a purple creme with subtle shimmers. 2 coats


Shiny Dancer is a dark charcoal gray shimmer with a semi metallic finish. 2 coats


Let's PliƩ is a light beige creme with subtle silver shimmers. 3 coats. It was streaky with the first coat but after the 2nd coat it evened out


Leotard-Optional is a mocha beige creme. Which really reminds me of a mocha drink. 3 coats


The Way Tutu His Heart is a very light pink almost white out pink. 3 coats. Also streaky with 1st coat but started to even out. I like how this one looks white with a hint of pink on it.

Overall, I liked the whole collection. Not all the colors are unique, but majority of them are. Leotard-Optional might have a few similar polishes and Shiny Dancer as well. But I can't think of any like or dupes for the other ones. The formula for these were great. They're available at sephora.com for $9 each. Prices are a bit high in my opinion, but you get what you paid. These are better formula than most $23 bottle nail polishes =X

Well that's all I have for today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment