Pastel Bubbles

Posted by Unknown on Friday, February 18, 2011

So spring is in the air here with the weather being so nice! I wanted to use some bright spring pastels for my mani. I got the idea for this from some other nail blogger I stumbled on last night at work. I can't find it again of course. :( So if you're familiar with the one I'm talking about, let me know so I can give due credit. She did one that was mainly blues and greens multicolored dots. Also a second manicure with red/pink/white dots as french tips. Very cute idea, I wish I could find it again.

Anyway, this is what I did for mine.



These are the polishes I used:
2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow Matte, then I used a medium size dotting tool and went crazy. ChG Agent Lavender, Lemon Fizz, Something Sweet, Refresh Mint, and Hard Candy Sky.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment