Shades of Purple

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here is some purple nail art for ya. I liked the freehand flower design I had done over Coat Azure last week, so I wanted to try it again but MORE of course!

I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Trouble Maker.
Gorgeous by itself even.

 I then freehanded the flowers with a detail brush using Orly's Lollipop. Outlined the flowers using Kiss Nail Art Striper in white, added a tiny dash to the center of each petal using Trouble Maker again.
 Then I added tiny light purple rhinestones to the centers of the flowers. I bought the smallest diameter rhinestones I could find because if they stick out to where I feel a bump.... it drives me nuts and I pick it off in no time. These are so small that the topcoat covers around and makes it almost undetectable. :) Making me very happy to have the glitz of rhinetsones without the annoyance!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment