hearts hearts hearts

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have nail art for you today, not just swatches! Haha.
These were the nails I wanted to do for valentines but was tooooo busy with school, so I did them this weekend.


Adorable!
They were inspired by my sheets which can be seen in the background.
Those sheets are one of my favorite possessions. So cute!
(In case you have now fallen in love as much as I did, they are Tommy Hilfiger and I got mine at Winners but you can get them online also.)


Look! I even did my right hand!


The cuteness overwhelms me.

I used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed (orange)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue Me Away! (light blue)
Ardene - Royal Blue (darker, purple-y blue)
Sally Hansen Insta Dry - Lickety Split Lime
Sally Hansen Insta Dry - Presto Pink (lighter pink)
Orly - Blushing Bud (dark pink)
And a thick coat of Seche Vite.

Sadly, yesterday when closing my car door I broke the middle nail on my right hand beyond repair.
I now have one little nub. A super short nub.
It feels funny having 9 nails and one nub so I might end up cutting them all off before the night is out.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to do a 2-part post of my 10 favorite polishes!
Keep an eye out for that!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment