mega nail fail

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scheduled post #2.

I do not know why I have chosen to show you this mega fail of mine. Maybe you will get to laugh at it like I did!

My friend Leslie did this manicure, which was a Robin Moses mani, and I saw Leslie's post, and fell in love.
I watched the video tutorial... followed along... and this happened.


...Sometimes I fail. Really hard.


You might think they look good... but go look at Leslie's. It's perfect.
Apparently you all should be following her and not me!

I hope you guys had a laugh. I did!
Tonight I'll be seeing Katy Perry... I wonder what mani I'll be wearing!

I have one more scheduled post for you on Monday, and it's a good one! Keep an eye out for that.
I'll be back to normal posting on Wednesday. :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment