China Glaze Some Like it Haute and Marry a Millionaire

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh no, it's Sunday.. that means the weekend is almost over :( Anyways I have a really late posts today. I have two polishes from the China Glaze Eye Candy collection. It was the only two I bought from the collection because after seeing swatches for them, the others didn't really capture my attention.

Some Like it Haute is a graphite gray glitter based with holographic glitters. 3 coats. This one is quite interesting, I love the gray glitter and then the holographic glitters just adds the right amount of spark to it.

Marry a Millionaire is a purple glitter with holographic bar glitters. 4 coats. I love the holographic bar glitters on this one, I just wished it was more opaque instead of having such a clear base.

I was a little disappointed with these because I was hoping they were opaqued with like 2 coats, but they needed more. Sometimes I get a little lazy. The formula were a little thick for these, but that's normal for heavy glitters. But it wasn't something too hard to work with. I did like both of them though especially Some Like it Haute. What were your opinions on these?

That is all I have for today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment